Programming patterns on a 16-step drum machine is a pretty boring task. But with Drumper, it's fun. The plugin forms a drum beat (groove) from two 16-step patterns in real time. You can change the rhythmic pattern "on the fly" not only by switching rhythmic patterns, but also smoothly, changing parameters such as "morphing", "density" and others.
- 32-bit VST-2 instrument for Windows O.S.
- 128 editable presets.
- 20 drumsets including bass drum, snare drum, close and open hi hat, 2 percussion samples.
- Supports loading of .WAV sample files (20 samples for 2 drumsets, 16, 24 bit).
- 774 editable 16-step patterns.
- 12 editable pattern combinations for each preset.
- 4 LFO with syncronization and "sample and hold" shape.
- 2 filters with resonance and frequency control for each drumset combination.
- Cross fade function.
- Pan, pitch, decay and reverb control for each drum sound.
- MIDI out.
- FX processor with repeat effect, stereo delay and stereo fazer.
- Deep saturation effect.
- MIDI "learn" function for all faders and knobs.
- And more...
Demo version without noise, pauses and watermarks. It can be used in practice (mono mode). Enjoy!